Instinct
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill some zombies, Gamble alittle, and dont get killed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff?

Go down 
+2
Bloodydevil333
LuvWolf89
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richy221
Admin
Richy221

Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff?   Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:07 am

are you guys on the pipe? lol
Back to top Go down
Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff?   Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:11 am

Richy221 wrote:
are you guys on the pipe? lol

The School Of Master Asia does not tolerate insults!!
Back to top Go down
Inushi

Inushi

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff?   Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:04 am

Well, I being staff would be cool, and I am a Friendly Super Hero in Disguise Smile
Back to top Go down
Bloodydevil333

Bloodydevil333

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff?   Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:52 pm

Psh...i'm not on the pipe...-passes to Wesk- Wesk is though!!
Back to top Go down
Richy221
Admin
Richy221

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff?   Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:29 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Ss4gogeta0

Ss4gogeta0

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff?   Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:07 am

i will apply for weapons design and customization(the icons and such) weapons expert... and GM because u know i love beingin positions of power for some reason (probably has something to do wth my past)
Back to top Go down
Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff?   Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:27 am

Bloodydevil333 wrote:
Psh...i'm not on the pipe...-passes to Wesk- Wesk is though!!
well.... you may find it hard to believe but The School of Master Asia actually does exist. Razz

Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
i will apply for weapons design and customization(the icons and such) weapons expert... and GM because u know i love beingin positions of power for some reason (probably has something to do wth my past)

Yay we're actually on topic now! Well i suppose i could make some characters for you guys. Really i'll make things on request or when im in the mood to make something.
Back to top Go down
Richy221
Admin
Richy221

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff?   Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:00 pm

bring me an icon of a man eating his own head than i will consider a position in our staff
Back to top Go down
Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff?   Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:35 am

Richy221 wrote:
bring me an icon of a man eating his own head than i will consider a position in our staff

that could be interesting. lol!
Back to top Go down
Richy221
Admin
Richy221

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff?   Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:41 pm

still waiting on that icon lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff?   Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply For Any Type Of Game Staff?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2